US COVID-19 Community Response Fund
Novartis US FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $100,000 - US $250,000
Fields of work: Health Policy & Advocacy Community Health Education Health Care Access & Delivery Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: California, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina Show all
Location of residency: California, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina Show allView website Save
About this funder:
Novartis US Foundation establishes USD $5 million US COVID-19 Community Response Fund
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Novartis US Foundation has established the US COVID-19 Community Response Fund to support local initiatives and communities in the US impacted by the outbreak. The fund will provide up to USD $5 million over a one-year period for immediate response and recovery efforts related to the pandemic
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant requests must fit within the following criteria:
- Applicants must be verified 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Priority will be given to efforts focused on geographies where Novartis has a physical presence and where there is an acute need, including, but not limited to, NJ, MA, CA, IL, NC, and NY.
- Programs must support one or more of the three stated objectives:
- Strengthening local and national healthcare infrastructure to meet increased demand and protect frontline health workers
- Establishing digital platforms for COVID-19 related data collection, remote delivery of healthcare and effective dissemination of important public health information
- Creating or enhancing new community health programs specific to the pandemic response
- Grant request amounts should be in the range of $100,000 and $250,000.
- The following types of requests are not eligible:
- R&D efforts related to COVID-19