USA Groundwater Fund
National Groundwater Association (NGWA)
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
NOTE: With the recent combination of NGWA Foundation and the Groundwater Foundation, future application and deadlines have not yet been determined.
USA Groundwater Fund was established by the National Ground Water Research and Educational Foundation (NGWREF) to help fund water supply projects as well as education and training projects within the United States of America.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- NGWREF will make matching grants only to established 501c(3) charitable foundations.
- USA Groundwater grants shall be for groundwater supply projects (GSP) and/or education and training program (ETP).
- An ETP must be for groundwater development, well construction, well head protection, well pumping systems and/or maintenance of wells and pumping systems.
- An ETP must be primarily for education and training of US residents
- A GSP must serve the general public in a community setting.
- Applicant should have a history of not less than three years of demonstrated success in projects for groundwater water supply.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the USA Groundwater Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.