USAID/DCHA/FFP International Emergency Food Assistance
United States Agency for International Development (USAID)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre And Miquelon Show all
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
FFP’s Mission is to reduce hunger and malnutrition and ensure that adequate, safe and nutritious food is available, accessible to, and well-utilized by all individuals at all times to support a healthy and productive life. Through its emergency programs, FFP provides food assistance to save lives, reduce suffering, and support the early recovery of populations affected by both acute and protracted emergencies.
- Do no harm in the process of providing food or other food assistance resources;
- Strive to keep the interests and voice of the vulnerable at the center of our work;
- Adhere to the highest standards of human rights, respect and dignity in our provision of assistance;
- Provide access to food to those in greatest need in an impartial manner, without bias or prejudice; and
- Enable communities to find durable means to meet their own food security needs.
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the USAID/DCHA/FFP International Emergency Food Assistance by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.