UWPBC: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief and Recovery Grant
United Way of Palm Beach CountySuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Basic Human Needs Health Care Access & Delivery Technology Access & Digital Literacy Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Counties in Florida: Martin County, Palm Beach County
Location of residency: Counties in Florida: Martin County, Palm Beach CountyView website Save
About this funder:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief and Recovery Grant
The funders in Palm Beach County have joined together to establish a coordinated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief and Recovery application process. This funding process will provide assistance to nonprofit organizations in Palm Beach County and Martin County whose staff, services and clients have been impacted by this disaster.
Funding priorities include:
- Emergency food, shelter and other basic needs
- Expansion of service capacity related to increased demand for direct services
- Access to health care services for uninsured and underinsured clients
- Technology and other resources to allow your organization to continue to provide services
- Reimbursement of lost revenue
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be nonprofit organizations that provide services to Palm Beach and/or Martin County residents.