UWQC: COVID-19 Rebuilding Fund
United Way of the Quad Cities AreaSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $15,000
Fields of work: Food Access & Hunger Supportive Housing & Shelters Children’s Mental Health Mental Health & Psychiatric Diseases Poverty Alleviation & Services Basic Human Needs Education Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Health & Medicine Human & Social Services Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Rock Island County, Illinois, Scott County, Iowa
Location of residency: Rock Island County, Illinois, Scott County, IowaView website Save
About this funder:
All health & human services 501(c)(3) and 170 (b) organizations in Scott or Rock Island counties are eligible to apply to address evolving essential needs and unique challenges from the impact of COVID-19 and affect education, income and health outcomes across our community.
Grants are available to organizations:
- Providing essential needs like, food, shelter, hygiene items for our most vulnerable populations;
- Getting kids back on track for learning and succeeding in school and life;
- Addressing the immediate economic impact for many workers, particularly in the service and retail industries with tangible solutions and resources – getting people back to work and financially stable;
- Ensuring the health and emotional wellness of our children and adults.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to be eligible for funding for either opportunity, the applicant organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or 170(b) government entity
- Have been in operation for more than two years
- Follow industry-standard accounting practices
- Have an established non-discrimination policy
- Have a volunteer board (nonprofits only)