UWRC: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief & Recovery Grant
United Way of the River CitiesSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $2,500
Fields of work: Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Basic Human Needs Health Care Access & Delivery
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Lawrence County, Ohio, Counties in West Virginia: Cabell County, Lincoln County, Mason County, Wayne County
Location of residency: Lawrence County, Ohio, Counties in West Virginia: Cabell County, Lincoln County, Mason County, Wayne CountyView website Save
About this funder:
United Way of the River Cities Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief & Recovery fund will provide flexible resources to non-profit organizations in our region working with communities who are disproportionately impacted by Coronavirus and the economic consequences of this outbreak. The Fund is designed to complement the work of public health officials and expand local capacity to address aspects of the outbreak as efficiently as possible.
Funding Priorities include:
- Emergency food, shelter and other basic needs.
- Expansion of service capacity related to increased demand for direct services.
- Access to health care services for uninsured and underinsured clients.
- Technology and other resources to allow your organization to continue to provide services.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants are limited to nonprofit and faith-based organizations that are:
- Located in Cabell, Lincoln, Mason, Wayne Counties in WV and/or Lawrence County, OH.
- Providing services to residents of Cabell, Lincoln, Mason, Wayne Counties in WV and/or Lawrence County, OH.
- Registered as a charitable organization with the appropriate state agency – or exempt.