UWSCN: COVID-19 Community Response Fund
United Way of South Central NebraskaSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $500
Fields of work: Health Care Access & Delivery Employment Services Affordable Housing Preventative Healthcare Basic Human Needs Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Nebraska: Adams County, Clay County, Nuckolls County, Webster County
Location of residency: Counties in Nebraska: Adams County, Clay County, Nuckolls County, Webster CountyView website Save
About this funder:
United Way of South Central Nebraska and Hastings Community Foundation have announced the creation of a fund to aid organizations serving those impacted by the COVID-19 virus. Grant requests will be assessed based on their ability to serve impacted populations or limiting the spread and impact of the virus.
Initial grants will be funded up to $500, but could potentially increase based on availability funds.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit, 501(c)3 organizations serving Adams, Clay, Nuckolls, and Webster counties are eligible.
- Grants are not limited to United Way funded partners.
- Organizations may make multiple requests.
- There is no waiting period between grant requests.
- Grant dollars are limited and will be prioritized based on services that address needs and/or prevent the spread of the virus in South Central Nebraska (Adams, Clay, Nuckolls and Webster counties).
- Award preference is given to requests of under $500, but all requests are reviewed and considered.
- Grants will not be paid out to individuals or families.
- At this time, grant requests to cover payroll are not being considered.
- We encourage organizations to utilize federal grant programs to cover those expenses.