Val A. Green and Edith D. Green Foundation Grant
Val A. Green and Edith D. Green FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Hospital / Clinic College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Utah: Box Elder County, Davis County, Salt Lake County, Utah County, Wasatch County, Weber County Other eligible locations: Utah
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Utah: Box Elder County, Davis County, Morgan County, Salt Lake County, Tooele County, Weber County Other eligible locations: UtahView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Foundation’s mission is to provide grants to charitable and public organizations, tax exempt under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). Grants will be provided to assist in health care, medical research, education, and community projects serving the community at large, all within the boundaries of Utah with emphasis placed along the Wasatch Front.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation considers grant applications only from public charities as defined under the Internal Revenue Code and applicable regulations.
- Applicants must obtain a 501(c)(3) letter and provide a copy of the letter or a legal opinion certifying that the applicant is a public charity as described in section 509 (a)(1), (2), or (3)
- The grants are limited to the Utah area and are not to include any foreign recipients.
- Preference will be given to local charities located along the Wasatch Front in Utah.
- Trustees will not consider anything that is illegal, involves self dealing, small grant recipients who provide minimum benefit to the community, political/action groups, and/or recipients outside of the State of Utah.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Val A. Green and Edith D. Green Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.