Vermont Community Action Team Grant Program
Ben & Jerry's FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Vermont
Location of residency: VermontView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Vermont Community Action Teams (CATs) offer general or project support within the broad guidelines and funding provided by the Ben & Jerry’s Foundation. Every month, the CATs make small grants, generally under $2,000, to various local, community-based Vermont non-profit programs and community celebrations. In addition to making small grants, the CATs plan community service projects for all employees at their sites.
- Under-served populations including seniors, at-risk youth and low income communities;
- Basic human needs and the needs of underserved areas of the state;
- Organizations that are primarily volunteer-led;
- Organizations that have the demonstrated support of their community ;
- Organizations that are not relying exclusively on funding from the Ben & Jerry's Foundation;
- Innovative programs, and groups that might not have access to more mainstream sources of support.
Applications for the Vermont Community Action Teams may be submitted at any time and are reviewed on a monthly basis.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant requests must be from local, community-based, Vermont non-profit, 501(c)(3) organizations, or organizations that have a fiscal agent with 501(c)(3) status, schools or municipalities located in Vermont.
- CATs fund an array of community programs located within the state of Vermont:
- They include:
- social services organizations,
- arts programs and
- community celebrations.
- Areas not funded:
- Organizations located outside the state of Vermont, or whose focus is outside the state of Vermont;
- Statewide programs or organizations (local affiliates are fine);
- National organizations;
- Programs or purposes that may be perceived as directly benefiting a Ben & Jerry’s employee or their family members.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Vermont Community Action Team Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.