Virginia W. Kettering Foundation Grant
Virginia W. Kettering FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,400,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jul 31, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 15, 2020 (Full proposal), Jan 31, 2021 (Letter of inquiry), Mar 16, 2021 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Ohio: Butler County, Clark County, Darke County, Greene County, Miami County, Montgomery County, Preble County, Warren County Show all
Location of residency: OhioView website Save
About this funder:
The Virginia W. Kettering Foundation was created upon the death of Virginia in 2003 to continue her legacy of supporting those communities and organizations that were important to her.
The Foundation supports charitable activities within eight counties in Ohio--Montgomery, Greene, Clark, Miami, Darke, Preble, Butler and Warren--as well as Kettering University, the Cincinnati Zoo and the Sloan-Kettering Institute.
The Virginia W. Kettering Foundation (VWKF) will consider activities in the following categories:
Primary Areas of Support:
- Arts, Culture and Humanities
- Human Services
- Public/Society Benefit
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations that are not units of government or affiliated with a religious organization must have a current 501(c)(3) determination letter from the IRS.
- Fiscal sponsorships will be accepted, but only under special circumstances
- Only one Request Summary per calendar year may be submitted to any one of the Kettering Family Philanthropies.
- A Request Summary will not be accepted for any of the following purposes.
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Individual public elementary or secondary schools or public school districts
- Multi-year grants
- To add to or create an endowment fund
- Grants or loans to individuals
- Tickets, advertising or sponsorships of fundraising events
- Efforts to carry on propaganda or otherwise attempt to influence legislation
- Activities of 509(a)(3) Type III Supporting Organization
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Virginia W. Kettering Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.