International Visegrad FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately £20,000
Next deadline: Feb 1, 2020 3:00am PST
Later deadlines: Jun 1, 2020 3:00am PDT, Oct 1, 2020 3:00am PDT
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Advancing ideas for sustainable regional cooperation in Central Europe.
With grants, we seek to advance innovative ideas that address shared challenges by high quality regional cooperation projects. Whether you are pursuing arts, work with vulnerable groups or focus on innovative entrepreneurship, we believe regional cooperation can bring positive change to your field or community.
What We Look For
We seek organizations that aim to share knowledge, enhance innovation and engage citizens in the Visegrad region and across Central and Eastern Europe. We want to partner with those that can make a difference—no matter if you are a small civic group focused on the local community, or an experienced, nation-wide organization.
Mission-driven & Aware
Your organization´s project should be based on your core mission and reflect on common regional challenges.
Open & Cooperative
You should be open to leave your bubble and join efforts with actors of diverse backgrounds and complementary skills to benefit those outside of your everyday reach.
You should be committed to achieving results that are justifiable and contribute to our objectives.
What We Support
We provide funding to a diverse range of activities in all areas of life. From small cross-border projects that strive to improve mutual understanding in the border areas to multilateral initiatives with potential to benefit people across the whole region.
Culture & Common Identity
We support projects that strengthen regional and European identity through common cultural initiatives in Visegrad region.
Education & Capacity Building
We support projects that raise the Central and Eastern Europe region´s competitiveness through improved skills of citizens.
Innovation, R&D, Entrepreneurship
We support projects that improve the environment for innovation and joint R&D projects and advancement of regional cohesion in economic development.
Democratic Values & Media
We support projects that advance democratic values, support human rights and minorities, contribute to development of civil society, strengthen media freedom and access to information.
Public Policy & Institutional Partnership
We support projects that contribute to good governance and improve the effectiveness of public policymaking in the regional context.
Regional Development, Environment, Tourism
We support projects that advance strategies for environmentally sustainable regional development and tourism.
We support projects that strengthen an inclusive society and solidarity in the region.
Visegrad grants support regional partnerships among NGOs and civil society organizations, public institutions and municipalities, private companies and nonprofit organizations as well as education and research centers that contribute to cooperation in the Visegrad region.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any legal entity is eligible for funding if applying on behalf of a justifiable consortium of project partners
- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and active participation of organizations from at least 3 V4 countries
- Cross-border cooperation of at least 2 organizations from 2 neighboring V4 countries also qualify for support with projects taking place within a 40-km radius from the border
- Maximum duration of project implementation is 18 months
- Grants can cover up to 100% of project budget with 15% for overheads
- Projects must address at least one of the objectives of the grant program´s seven focus areas
- Preference is generally given to groups of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs), public educational, cultural, research and scientific institutions, municipalities and local governments.
- Natural persons (individual citizens) or institutions of state administration (ministries, government agencies, embassies, etc.) cannot apply nor can be valid project partners
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Visegrad Grants by joining Instrumentl.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.