Vitalyst Health: Systems Change Grants
Vitalyst Health FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $75,000 - US $125,000
Next anticipated deadline: Nov 1, 2020 3:00pm PST (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Jan 24, 2021 4:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Arizona
Location of residency: ArizonaView website Save
About this funder:
Systems Change Grants
Systems Change begins with a creative idea about improving health and well-being for a vulnerable population. Understanding all the facets of the problem requires partners that provide different perspectives on the problem to more effectively construct an intentional plan of action.
Systems Change Grants are designed to address one or more of the following:
- Increase community capacity to identify and address issues affecting community health and well-being.
- Strategically leverage infrastructure, systems design and policies to improve health where we live, learn, work, pray and play.
- Improve the environmental, social, behavioral and health infrastructure conditions that impact determinants of health and enable Arizonans to be healthy and resilient.
- Create a sustainable solution to the problem being addressed that endures after the term of the grant funding.
The work should utilize a health equity lens to address one or more Elements of a Healthy Community to create a solution that is more effective, equitable or sustainable than existing approaches.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Arizona based non-profit serving Arizonans
- Two or more organizations/groups working as partners
- Not a continuation of an existing program
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Vitalyst Health: Systems Change Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.