Volvo Cars Community Investment Grant
Coastal Community Foundation of South Carolina
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $25,000
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 16, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Jun 8, 2019 2:00pm PDT, Sep 7, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in South Carolina: Berkeley County, Charleston County, Dorchester County Other eligible locations: South Carolina
Location of residency: South CarolinaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
We invite non-profit organizations who share Volvo Cars’ values of safety, quality, education and protecting the environment, to share their goals and apply for funding from the Volvo Cars Community Investment Grant program.
The Volvo Cars Community Investment Grant Program is led by members of our Community Advisory Group who will accept and review funding proposals from qualified organizations. Based on these submitted applications, these leaders will recommend funding groups that match the priorities of the surrounding region. Financial backing will be provided by Volvo Cars and administered by the Coastal Community Foundation.
Your application addresses one of the four focus areas:
- safety and/or
- quality of life.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants:
- Are recognized by the IRS as a non-profit with a 501 (c)(3) public charity designation,
- Primarily serve people who live within 40 miles of Volvo’s South Carolina plant (Berkeley, Dorchester and Charleston counties); however, within South Carolina is a must,
- Are not a political or lobbying organization,
- Do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, sexual orientation, national/ethnic origin or disability.
- We do not award grants to individuals.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Volvo Cars Community Investment Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.