Walmart Foundation: National Giving Program
Grant amount: More than US $250,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be operating on a national scale at through chapters/affiliates in multiple sites across the U.S. or have innovative initiatives that are ready for replication.
- Work must fit within Walmart’s focus areas: Hunger Relief & Healthy Eating, Sustainability, Women's Economic Empowerment or Career Opportunity.
- Only organizations with a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible to apply. Organizations must be listed in the most current IRS 50 State Master File at the time the application is submitted.
- Organizations that have already received a National Giving grant, but have not completed an impact report, may not apply or receive a new grant
- Funding Exclusions:
- Association/chamber memberships
- Athletic sponsorships (teams/events)
- Capital campaigns and endowments (defined as any plans to raise funds for a significant purchase or expense, such as new construction, major renovations or to help fund normal budgetary items)
- Faith-based organizations when the proposed grant will only benefit the organization or its members
- General operating expenses
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Research projects
- Scholarships (tuition, room and board or any other expense related to college, university, or vocational school attendance)
- Sponsorship of fundraising events (galas, walks, races, tournaments, etc.)
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Walmart Foundation: National Giving Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.