Walmart Foundation: National Giving Program
Grant amount: More than US $250,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations must operate on a national scale through chapters/affiliates in many states around the country or through programs that operate regionally/locally and are seeking funding to replicate successful program activities.
- Work must fit within Walmart’s focus areas: Hunger Relief & Healthy Eating, Sustainability, Women's Economic Empowerment or Career Opportunity.
- Only organizations with a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible to apply.
- Organizations must be listed in the most current IRS 50 State Master File at the time the application is submitted.
- Organizations that have already received a National Giving grant, but have not completed an impact report, may not apply or receive a new grant
- Funding Exclusions:
- Association/chamber memberships
- Athletic sponsorships (teams/events)
- Capital campaigns and endowments (defined as any plans to raise funds for a significant purchase or expense, such as new construction, major renovations or to help fund normal budgetary items)
- Faith-based organizations when the proposed grant will only benefit the organization or its members
- General operating expenses
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Research projects
- Scholarships (tuition, room and board or any other expense related to college, university, or vocational school attendance)
- Sponsorship of fundraising events (galas, walks, races, tournaments, etc.)
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Walmart Foundation: National Giving Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.