Walters Family Foundation Grant
Walters Family FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Jul 15, 2020 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Jan 15, 2021 (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Parks & Public Spaces Recreation Economic Services & Development Human & Social Services Family Services Senior Services Poverty Alleviation & Services Youth Services Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Indigenous Group, Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Multnomah County, Oregon Other eligible locations: Oregon
Location of residency: Preferred: Multnomah County, Oregon Other eligible locations: OregonView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: Letters of Interest are accepted and reviewed throughout the year. Once reviewed, you may be invited to submit an application via email. Due to an overwhelming number of inquiries, the Foundation will not respond to any communication regarding an organization’s application status prior to the scheduled board meetings in January and July. If you receive an invitation to submit an application, you must provide it by one of two deadlines (listed above), in advance of our regularly scheduled Board Meetings
The Walters Family Foundation primarily supports nonprofit partners that are focused in four main areas including Families In Crisis, Education, Mental Health and Prevention Programs. The Foundation’s mission is to enable positive life changes for at-risk youth, families and the elderly. We energize our nonprofit partners to reach a higher level of outsized impact through site visits, coaching, video and other supporting grants, as well as introducing nonprofit partners for networking opportunities – all for the betterment of the Oregon community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to be considered, you must meet our basic requirements:
- You must be a public charity recognized as tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code and in good standing.
- Currently in a positive financial standing (e.g. does not have consecutive years of net losses nor significant operating or cumulative deficit, etc.)
- The Walters Family Foundation will not consider funding individuals, government agencies, loans, political campaigns, endowments, legislative lobbying efforts or any entities outside of the USA.
- Any individuals or organizations outside of the United States who seek funds for any need will not receive a response to any inquiries.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”