Warne Family Charitable Foundation Grant
Warne Family Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $50,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 15, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project, Research
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Foundation is pleased to accept unsolicited applications for support. However, most grants are generated internally and only a very limited portion of the funds is available for such general grants.
The mission of the Warne Family Charitable Foundation is to:
- Support critical medical research, especially in the areas of lymphoma and related forms of cancer;
- Provide educational opportunities for underserved children, especially in the areas of art and agriculture; and
- Strengthen the family, by encouraging healthy values and harmony.
- Further the mission of the Foundation
- Leverage future impact on the organization and community and
- Are creative, innovative, and efficient
- Operating expenses
- Capital expenses
- Programs and projects
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Unless otherwise authorized, Applicant must be a public charity, organized under IRC sec. 501(c) (3), and qualified under IRC sec. 170(b) (1) (a).
- Multi-year grants may be permitted under exceptional circumstances, but should not exceed three years.
- Only one request will be considered from an organization during any grant cycle
- Single-year grants are greatly preferred.
- Although the Foundation will consider assisting start-up organizations, funding may not be requested for organizational or start-up expenses.
- Single-year grants may not be renewed after the third consecutive year, unless there is a one-year break, after which the grantee may resubmit for consideration.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Warne Family Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.