Warren Community Action Fund Grants
Blue Mountain Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $20,000
Anticipated deadline: May 7, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Washington: Columbia County, Walla Walla County
Location of residency: Counties in Washington: Columbia County, Walla Walla CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Warren Community Action Fund
2017 is the first year that the newly established Warren Community Action Fund will begin making grants, primarily for Dayton, Columbia County and Waitsburg.
Grants will be made to support programs that will improve the quality of life in the community in the areas of health, education, basic human needs, children and youth, agricultural education and training, historic preservation, scientific programs, arts and recreation, and the environment, among others. Requests for support for capital, project or program, and general operating support will be considered.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Warren Community Action Fund will consider requests from charitable 501(c)(3) organizations, public agencies and religious organizations, including churches.
- The primary area of focus for grants is Dayton, Columbia County and northern Walla Walla County, particularly Waitsburg.
- The Fund is particularly interested in projects and organizations about which there is some consensus in the community, demonstrated by financial and other support received from other sources.
- Grants usually will not be made for annual fund drives, field trips, travel to or in support of conferences.
- No grant will be made for sectarian religious purposes nor to influence legislation or elections.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Warren Community Action Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.