Washington Gas Charitable Giving
Washington GasSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: District of Columbia, Counties in Maryland: Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, Prince George's County, St. Mary's County, Counties in Virginia: Alexandria city, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Fairfax city, Falls Church city, Loudoun County, Prince William County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
For 170 years, Washington Gas has been an integral part of the growing metropolitan Washington, D.C. region. As a responsible corporate citizen, Washington Gas has developed a Charitable Giving Program that is designed to make a meaningful and lasting impact on the communities it serves through contributions, in-kind support and volunteer resources.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- An organization requesting support must have a valid 501(c)(3) status according to IRS governing rules.
- Support is provided for specific programs rather than for general funding.
- Support is provided for programs in the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia region.
- District of Columbia
- Maryland (Prince George's, Montgomery, Calvert, Charles and St. Mary's);
- Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudon, Falls Church, and Prince William)
- Support is not provided to religious organizations for sectarian purposes, political associations or to organizations with strictly a sports focus.
- Support is not provided to individuals or to capital or endowment campaigns.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Washington Gas Charitable Giving by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.