Waste Management Charitable Contributions Program
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Waste Management Charitable Contributions program provides support to organizations that are duly certified by the state in which they operate and are in receipt of an IRS ruling that they are classified as a a 501(c)(3) organization or public organizations where any donations requested will be used exclusively for public purposes.
- We target our support to specific projects or programs that enhance the scope of services offered by an organization.
- Preference is also given to organizations, which have a broad base of funders, community partners, and volunteers.
- WM prefers not to financially support operating costs, capital campaigns, or multi-year requests.
- The Waste Management Charitable Contributions program does not fund:
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Waste Management Charitable Contributions Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.