Watershed Fund: Environmental Education Grant Programs
The Watershed FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Next deadline: Apr 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Oct 1, 2020
Applicant type: College / University Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Connecticut: Middlesex County, New Haven County
Location of residency: ConnecticutView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Watershed Fund partners with local land trusts, municipalities, state agencies and others to protect threatened watershed lands. It is proud of its efforts to protect water quality while adding value to a community’s quality of life by protecting open spaces.
Purpose of Environment Education Grants
To award grants to organizations providing education in the appreciation of and preservation of our environment, with particular emphasis on the understanding of our water resources, the negative impacts of development and other activities on water quality, and the benefits to water quality and the environment of preserving watershed land as open space.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Types of Organizations Eligible to Apply for Grants:
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations
- Regional health districts
- Public and private schools and colleges
- Projects must benefit or have a meaningful relation to the residents of the South Central Connecticut Regional Water District.
- The District is comprised of: Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Bethany, Branford, Cheshire, Derby. East Haven, Guilford, Hamden, Killingworth, Madison, Milford, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Orange, Prospect, Seymour, West Haven and Woodbridge.
- Program must complement the South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority’s environmental education program and be offered to citizens within the South Central Connecticut Regional Water District.
- Program must provide an educational experience that would enhance the Authority’s Source Water Protection Program or create opportunities to advance the mission of The Watershed Fund.
- Application must include quantifiable benchmarks to measure a project’s objectives.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Watershed Fund: Environmental Education Grant Programs by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.