WaterSMART Drought Response Program: Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Year 2024
US Department of the Interior: Bureau of Reclamation (USBR)
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: US $25,000 - US $5,000,000
Fields of work: Water Resource Management Hydrology Sanitation & Clean Drinking Water
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity, Indigenous Group, College / University
Funding uses: Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project
Location of project: Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virgin Islands, Wyoming Show all
Location of residency: United States, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Oklahoma, Oregon, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virgin Islands, Wyoming Show all
NOTE: The close dated has been extended to November 7, 2023.
This NOFO’s objective is to invite eligible applicants to submit proposals for projects that can increase water management flexibility—making our water supply more resilient. This helps to prepare for and address the impacts of drought and water supply shortages.
Projects that may be funded under this NOFO are divided into four task areas (Task A, B, C, or D), and a brief summary of each task area is provided below. For more detailed information regarding task areas, please see Section C.4. Eligible Projects.
- Task A: Increasing the Reliability of Water Supplies through Infrastructure Improvements.
- Task B: Increasing the Reliability of Water Supplies Through Groundwater Recovery.
- Task C: Projects to Improve Water Management through Decision Support Tools, Modeling, and Measurement.
- Task D: Construction of domestic water supply projects for Tribes or disadvantaged communities that do not have reliable access to water supplies.
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's
- Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Year 2024
- WaterSMART Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Projects for Fiscal Year 2023
- WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase I for Fiscal Year 2023
- WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2024
- WaterSMART: Large-Scale Water Recycling Projects for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- WaterSMART Planning and Project Design Grants For FY 2023 and FY 2024
- WaterSMART Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects For Fiscal Year 2024 and Fiscal Year 2025
- WaterSMART: Title XVI Congressionally Authorized Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- WaterSMART: Title XVI WIIN Act Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”