WCCF: Brownson Memorial Fund Grants
Western Colorado Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $1,500
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Mesa County, Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Grants are one of the primary means by which the Western Colorado Community Foundation (WCCF) invests in and improves the quality of life in the seven counties we serve.
Brownson Memorial Fund
Resources for Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment.
Formerly the Bridge House, the Brownson Memorial Fund affiliated with WCCF in 2004, becoming WCCF’s first field of interest fund. Since 1985, the Brownson Memorial Fund has granted over $270,000 to organizations addressing substance abuse prevention and treatment in Mesa County.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a registered nonprofit organizations with a current IRS Tax Exempt status.
- Organizations should be registered with the State of Colorado and be in full compliance with Colorado’s Charitable Solicitations Law.
- Grants are available for special projects and/or general operating support.
- Funds can only be granted to projects that address the problems of Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, other Substance Abuse and/or their related problems.
- Grants are limited to programs in Mesa County, Colorado.
- The Brownson Memorial Fund is a small foundation and is unable to fund large requests.
- No grants will be made to individuals.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the WCCF: Brownson Memorial Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.