WCF Emergency Fund
Wichita Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Sedgwick County, Kansas
Location of residency: Sedgwick County, KansasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The WCF Emergency Fund provides immediate organizational emergency relief assistance to nonprofit organizations in the Wichita and Sedgwick County areas.
Assistance will be considered in the following circumstances:
- An organizational emergency prevents the nonprofit from immediately delivering its core mission
- Relief aid in the wake of community disasters, such as a tornado, flood, etc.
- Other emergency situations deemed by WCF Grants Committee
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants to the WCF Emergency Fund at the Wichita Community Foundation:
- must be in good standing with the Kansas Secretary of State’s office,
- must be currently exempt under IRS Section 501(c)(3), and
- classified as an organization to which contributions are deductible under Section 170(c)(2), normally a public charity under Section 509(a).
- Assistance will not be considered for the following situations, with exceptions determined on a crisis basis by the WCF Grants Committee:
- Basic operations
- Capital improvements
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the WCF Emergency Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.