Webb Family Foundation Grants
The Webb Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: San Marino, Counties in California: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Solano County, Sonoma County Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Note: Deadlines are approximate. Applicants must submit an online form, and will then be contacted to submit an official Letter of Inquiry. New considerations are typically made between February and June.
Webb Family Foundation seek innovative, impactful organizations aligned with our mission and values. They are data-driven and focused on achieving real outcomes. And finally, these organizations continue to innovate and identify more effective ways to strengthen their own organization and to serve our children in need.
We support organizations that serve under-resourced children, who through their indomitable positive spirit, determination, and work ethic, are able to rise above their struggles to create their own destiny.
Areas of Interest
- K-12 Education
- Youth Development
- Career or Workforce Development
- Financial Literacy
- Digital/Blended Learning
- Youth Mentorship
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- What we fund:
- Organizations that are at least 3 years old and are recognized as a 501(c)(3) by the IRS
- Organizations that have hard data demonstrating strong results and proven impact
- Organizations that serve children from Kindergarten to 24 years in the United States.
- Priority goes to organizations serving children in the Bay Area of California.
- What we do not fund
- Organizations engaged in advocacy work or influencing public policy through lobbying
- International organizations or organizations serving children outside the US
- Research, studies, or think tanks
- Organizations creating “systemic” change rather than directly serving children
- Program areas:
- Disaster relief
- the arts
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Webb Family Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.