Weil Foundation Grant
The Weil FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $300,000
Deadline: Jan 31, 2019
Applicant type: College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Conference, Education / Outreach, Biomedical
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Weil Foundation was created as a long-term funding mechanism for the advancement of integrative medicine through training, research, the education of the public, and policy reform. The Foundation offers a limited number of grants each year to non-profit organizations to help finance efforts to advance Integrative Medicine. These grants are usually "start-up" grants to assist medical schools and/or residency programs to develop educational programs in integrative medicine. They are awarded for one year. Awardees can apply for additional one year grants in subsequent years.
Our Operating Principles
In its operations, the Weil Foundation seeks to express the values underlying integrative medicine and the best practices of philanthropy. The Foundation will:
- Cooperate with other organizations in order to achieve the greatest impact
- Treat all grant-seekers the same and with respect
- Provide clear and timely information to the public about the Foundation’s policies, practices, decisions, and finances
- Be open to new ideas, critiques & suggestions, while also protecting itself from inappropriate influence
The Weil Foundation believes that training in Integrative Medicine during these years of residency can impact and transform many of the deficiencies of undergraduate medical education.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The foundation makes grants primarily to medical schools and other non-profit healthcare organizations.
- The Weil Foundation does not cover “indirect costs”.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Weil Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.