Wellik Foundation Grant
Wellik FoundationSuggest an update
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 20, 2021 4:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: May 29, 2021 4:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Up to US $125,000
Fields of work: Education Economic Services & Development Human & Social Services Art & Culture Health Care Access & Delivery
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Maricopa County, Arizona
Location of residency: ArizonaView website Save
About this funder:
The mission of The Wellik Foundation is to preserve the unique quality of life of the Wickenburg area. Established by Vi Wellik in 1998, The Wellik Foundation was created to serve Wickenburg in perpetuity and to be the catalyst to preserve and advance the quality of life in Wickenburg. Since its inception in 1998, The Wellik Foundation has granted more than $7 million to charitable organizations serving the Wickenburg area.
The Wellik Foundation encourages proposals that:
- Leverage matching funds
- Engage strategic, mission-driven collaborations/partnerships
- Build the capacity of the organization
- Support direct service projects
The Wellik Foundation will accept proposals that benefit and support the quality of life in Wickenburg through the following focus areas:
- Maintain and promote the western lifestyle in the Wickenburg community
- Social Services
- Economic Development
- The Arts
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any Arizona 501(c)(3) organization, government agency, and tribal entity that operates with fiscal accountability and responsibility.
- Religious organizations may apply for funding of non-sectarian programs.
- Organizations must demonstrate a non-discrimination policy regarding staff, employment, governing board and service based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or national origin, and provide evidence of the policy.
- Organizations are required to have a completed and visible profile on ACF’s website.
- Organizations without 501(c)(3) status must use a fiscal agent to apply on their behalf.
- Fiscal agents must have a visible profile on the ACF website, and also be a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Organizations must be in good standing with the IRS at the time of review or else the submitted application(s) will be immediately declined.
- Programs must serve the Wickenburg area (10 mile radius from Wickenburg)
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”