Wells Fargo: D.C. - Education & Environment
Wells Fargo Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: District of Columbia
Location of residency: District of ColumbiaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Wells Fargo makes contributions in areas that we believe are important to the future of our nation's vitality and success. Our first priority is to support programs and organizations whose chief purpose is to benefit low- and moderate-income individuals and families. We look for projects that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant.
For this funding cycle, the following Focus Areas are considered:
- Eliminating the pre-K – 12th grade achievement gap through services that support low- and moderate-income students
- Providing mentoring and out-of-school programs
- Preserving our environment through education programs that teach green practices
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Organizations may only submit one grant application per year across all funding cycles.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- National initiatives (however, we do encourage requests from local affiliates for programs occurring in our region)
- Individuals seeking scholarships, fellowships, or sponsors for a particular cause
- Individual K-12 schools
- Animal-related causes (for example, rescue societies)
- For-profit entities, including start-up businesses
- Political, labor, religious, or fraternal activities
- Organizations other than 501(c)(3) nonprofits, governmental or tribal entities
- The following requests receive lower priority:
- Organizations that have been operating for less than two years
- Sports or athletic groups
- Capital campaigns
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: D.C. - Education & Environment by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.