Wells Fargo: Indiana Grant
Wells Fargo Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Indiana
Location of residency: IndianaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
We appreciate your interest in Wells Fargo's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Wells Fargo, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why Wells Fargo is actively involved in the communities where we live and work, and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed.
Our Giving Priorities
Wells Fargo is proud to support organizations that work to strengthen our communities. We look for projects that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant. Our first priority is to support programs and organizations whose chief purpose is to benefit low- and moderate-income individuals and families.
- Programs with proven outcomes of growing and expanding minority-owned small business and entrepreneurs with technical assistance, backroom business services and/or access to capital
- Adult Employment - Programming that promotes adult job readiness and skills development, literacy and English language learning
- Grants that support financial education initiatives
- Provide support to local affordable housing programs
- Support high school mentoring initiatives that prepare students to attend and graduate from a two- or four-year higher education institution
- Youth Career/Jobs Readiness Programs that provide students ages 16-26 with out-of-school employment experience, cross-cultural and professional soft skill development, technical training, and meaningful connections with employers and mentoring
- Initiatives that support early childhood development
- Addresses issues that impact food security
- Programming that provides access to high quality childcare for low-income individuals
Arts & Culture
- Support major arts and culture institutions that contribute to the attractiveness of Indiana communities
- Access to arts and culture experiences for low- and moderate-income individuals
- Availability of a broad array of artistic opportunities and venues that reflect the community’s diversity
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Video or film production
- Promotional items
- Labor activities
- For-profit entities including small start-up businesses
- Travel, including student trips
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Indiana Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.