Wells Fargo: Indiana Grant
Wells Fargo Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Indiana
Location of residency: IndianaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Wells Fargo is proud to support organizations that work to strengthen our communities. We look for projects that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant. Through the volunteer efforts of our enthusiastic team members and our contributions, we share our success with the communities in which we live and work.
Our Giving Priorities
We strive to assist our communities by supporting non-profit organizations that provide human services, community development, educational, artistic, cultural, civic and environmental programs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Video or film production
- Promotional items
- Labor activities
- For-profit entities including small start-up businesses
- Travel, including student trips
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Indiana Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.