Wells Fargo: Kansas Grant
Wells Fargo FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Sep 30, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Kansas
Location of residency: KansasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: Please allow up to 120 days for processing of requests. All requests for more than $5,000 should be submitted by the deadline above.
We appreciate your interest in Wells Fargo's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Wells Fargo, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why Wells Fargo is actively involved in the communities where we live and work, and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed.
Our Giving Priorities
Wells Fargo makes contributions in areas that we believe are important to the future of our nation’s vitality and success. Our first priority is to support programs and organizations whose chief purpose is to benefit low and moderate income individuals and families. We look for projects that keep our communities strong, diverse and vibrant.
Wells Fargo makes grants in the following focus areas:
We support the improvement of low and moderate income communities through programs that:
- Facilitate financial education and empowerment;
- Provide job training and workforce development ;
- Create and sustain affordable housing ;
- Revitalize and stabilize communities.
We support organizations that:
- Promote K-12 academic achievement for low and moderate income students with a focus on science, technology, engineering, arts and math;
- Encourages school partnerships with parents and guardians, the local community and the business community;
- Advance teaching through recruitment, professional development, support and retention of teachers.
Arts and Culture
We consider requests from organizations that work to enhance community diversity through:
- Access to cultural experiences for low and moderate income individuals;
- Availability of a broad array of artistic opportunities and venues that reflect the community’s diversity.
Requests that receive higher priority:
Wells Fargo prefers to fund general operating support and measurable, outcome-driven programs that align with our giving priorities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Individuals ;
- For-profit entities ;
- National initiatives (however, we do encourage requests from local affiliates for programs occurring in our region) ;
- Start-up funding for new organizations ;
- International organizations ;
- Religious organizations, unless they are engaged in programs that are non-sectarian, benefit a broad base of the community, and have a separate 501(c)(3) designation ;
- Political action committees, causes, or candidates ;
- Organizations designed primarily for lobbying or labor activities ;
- Alumni and fraternal organizations ;
- Individual schools (private, public, charter, or parochial) ;
- Travel, including conferences, seminars, tours and student trips ;
- Video or film production, including documentaries.
- Requests that receive lower priority:
- Private foundations;
- Endowment or capital campaigns;
- Recreation, athletic, or sports teams, or leagues;
- Hospital, clinics and single-disease issues;
- Animal benefit programs;
- Fundraising dinners or events and tickets to fundraising events;
- Marketing, advertising and promotional items or merchandise.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Kansas Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.