Wells Fargo: Nevada Grant
Wells Fargo Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Aug 1, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Nevada
Location of residency: NevadaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: The Nevada Region accepts applications from January 1 to the deadline above. However, we recommend that you submit as early in the year as possible.
We appreciate your interest in Wells Fargo's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Wells Fargo, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why Wells Fargo is actively involved in the communities where we live and work, and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed.
Our Giving Priorities
Wells Fargo makes contributions in areas that we believe are important to the future of our nation's vitality and success. Our first priority is to support programs and organizations whose chief purpose is to benefit low- and moderate-income individuals and families. We look for projects that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant.
Wells Fargo makes grants in the following areas:
We support the improvement of low- and moderate-income communities through programs that:
- Create and sustain affordable housing
- Provide job training and workforce development
- Revitalize and stabilize communities
We support K-12 institutions and related organizations that:
- Promote academic achievement for low to moderate income students with a focus on math, science and technology, and literacy.
- Provide GED and ESL programs
Wells Fargo is committed to supporting social and human service organizations whose work chiefly benefits low- and moderate-income individuals. These organizations may be involved in a variety of areas, including:
- Addressing critical needs such as hunger and homelessness
- Give access to community services
- Enable and sustain independence for individuals and families
Arts and Culture
Wells Fargo also considers requests from organizations that help enhance a community's quality of life through arts, culture or civic projects, and other activities that provide diverse opportunities for a community’s residents
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Marketing activities or charitable advertisements
- Individuals, including scholarship or fellowship assistance
- For-profit entities, including start-up small businesses
- Sectarian or religious organizations
- Fraternal, labor, military or professional associations or similar membership groups
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Sports/athletic groups and activities
- Equipment, including computer hardware and software
- Film or video production, including documentaries
- Travel, including conferences, seminars, tours and student trips
- Promotional merchandise
- Research projects
- Capital campaigns
- Fundraising dinners or events
- General operating expenses
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Nevada Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.