Wells Fargo: New Mexico Grant - Housing / Economic Development / Environment
Wells Fargo Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Aug 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: New Mexico
Location of residency: New MexicoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Wells Fargo makes contributions in areas that we believe are important to the future of our nation's vitality and success. Our first priority is to support programs and organizations whose chief purpose is to benefit low- and moderate-income individuals and families. We look for projects that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant.
For this funding cycle, we direct our contributions to non-profit organizations that work to advance these focus areas:
- Conserve natural resources
- Provide environmental education
- Create and sustain affordable housing
- Promote economic development by financing small businesses or farms
- Provide job training and workforce development
- Revitalize and stabilize communities
- Teach financial literacy
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Purchase of advertising
- Start-up funding for new organizations
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Endowment campaigns
- Video or film production
- Promotional items
- Labor activities
- For-profit entities including small start-up businesses
- Youth sports team/leagues
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: New Mexico Grant - Housing / Economic Development / Environment by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.