Wells Fargo: New Mexico Grant - Education / Financial Education
Wells Fargo FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jun 15, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: New Mexico
Location of residency: New MexicoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
We appreciate your interest in Wells Fargo's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Wells Fargo, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why Wells Fargo is actively involved in the communities where we live and work, and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed.
Our Giving Priorities
Wells Fargo makes contributions in areas that we believe are important to the future of our nation's vitality and success. Our first priority is to support programs and organizations whose chief purpose is to benefit low- and moderate-income individuals and families. We look for projects that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant.
We support programs ranging from early childhood development through the university level, but the primary emphasis is on K-12 public schools. We support organizations that:
- Promote academic achievement for low- and moderate-income students
- Provide training for teachers and administrators working with low- and moderate-income students.
“Low- and moderate-income” is defined as income less than 80 percent of the area median income for the community served.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Purchase of advertising
- Start-up funding for new organizations
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Endowment campaigns
- Video or film production
- Promotional items
- Labor activities
- For-profit entities including small start-up businesses
- Youth sports team/leagues
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: New Mexico Grant - Education / Financial Education by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.