Wells Fargo: Ohio Grant
Wells Fargo FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Ohio
Location of residency: OhioView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
We appreciate your interest in Wells Fargo's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Wells Fargo, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why Wells Fargo is actively involved in the communities where we live and work, and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed.
Our Giving Priorities
- Financial Education: We recognize financial education as a core life skill and have developed HandsOnBanking.org , a free online individual/classroom curriculum for public use.
- Small Business Development: Programs with proven outcomes of growing and expanding minority-owned small businesses and those that provide aspiring entrepreneurs with technical assistance, backroom business services, and/or access to capital.
- Workforce Development:
- Youth Career/Jobs Readiness Programs that provide students with out-of-school employment experience, cross-cultural and professional soft skill development, technical training, and meaningful connections with employers and mentors.
- Adult and new immigrant employment programs that promote job readiness, skills development, literacy and English language learning.
- Programs that support professional development for childcare providers.
- Programs that create affordable and sustainable housing initiatives serving low- and moderate-income households, including seniors, veterans, and under served families and individuals.
- Initiatives that support early childhood development
- Programs that impact food security
- Support for active service members and veterans
- Support for shelter and services for women and children
Arts & Culture:
- Support major arts and culture institutions that contribute to the attractiveness of Ohio’s communities
- Access to arts and culture experiences for low- and moderate-income individuals
- Availability of a broad array of artistic opportunities and venues that reflect the community’s diversity
Sponsorships (501c3) / Team Member Community Leadership
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Video or film production
- Promotional items
- Labor activities
- For-profit entities including small start-up businesses
- Travel, including student trips
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Ohio Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.