Wells Fargo: South Dakota Grant
Tyrous R. Williams and Ruth F. Williams Charitable Trust
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Oct 31, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: South Dakota
Location of residency: South DakotaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: The South Dakota region will accept applications from January 1 to October 31. However, we recommend that you submit as early in the year as possible. Grants will be reviewed throughout the calendar year. Please allow 60 days for a response to your request.
- We invest in opportunities that ensure local children are prepared to learn the academic and essential skills needed to succeed, and to support parents who need reliable and affordable child care and before/after school care options.
- We make investments to improve the financial stability of local residents through financial education.
- We support the development of ready to work programs that allow community members to obtain the essential interpersonal, academic, and technical skills to gain and sustain a job, and maximize a positive impact in the local economies.
- We work with local government and nonprofit entities to ensure services that link individuals and families to housing support services and to help stabilize their living situations.
- We make investments to improve the quality and stock of safe and affordable housing for all.
- We support partnerships that foster an integrated and coordinated system of basic needs wraparound services that help individuals and families attain their full potential by securing access to healthy food, clothing and medical care.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Organizations designed primarily for lobbying
- Video or film production
- Promotional items
- Labor activities
- For-profit entities including small start-up businesses
- Travel, including student trips
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: South Dakota Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.