Wells Fargo: Vermont Grant
Wells Fargo FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Mar 1, 2019
Later deadlines: Jun 3, 2019, Aug 1, 2019, Oct 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Indigenous Group Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Vermont
Location of residency: VermontView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
We appreciate your interest in Wells Fargo's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Wells Fargo, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why Wells Fargo is actively involved in the communities where we live and work and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed.
Our Giving Priorities
Across New England, we focus our giving on organizations providing a continuum of neighborhood stabilization programs helping people living in low- to moderate-income communities through the following focus areas:
- Affordable Housing – First time home buyer workshops, foreclosure prevention and other efforts to help people of all ages become long-term, successful homeowners
- Education – Out-of-school time programs that offer 10-14 year olds a blend of academic support, character and leadership development and enrichment experiences
- Job Training – Workforce readiness training programs for 18-24 year olds that provide meaningful employment opportunities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Priority will be given to organizations in the following geographical areas:
- Vermont: Burlington and surrounding communities
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Alumni organizations
- Animal-related causes (for example, rescue societies)
- Beauty pageants
- Capital or endowment campaigns
- Film or video production, including documentaries
- For-profit entities
- Foundations, including community and family foundations and single-issue or cause-related foundations
- Fundraising dinners or events and tickets to fundraising events
- Hospitals and clinics
- Individual sports teams including youth sports teams and leagues
- Individuals including those seeking scholarships, fellowships, or sponsors for a particular cause
- International organizations
- Labor, religious, fraternal, military, and professional association activities unless they are engaged in programs that are non-sectarian, benefit a broad base of the community, and have a separate 501(c)(3) designation
- Marketing, advertising and promotional items or merchandise
- Multi-year commitments and pledges
- National initiatives (however, we do encourage requests from local affiliates for programs occurring in our region)
- Organizations designed primarily for lobbying
- Organizations outside of Wells Fargo communities
- Personnel and operating expenses
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Research projects
- Single disease issues
- Travel, including conferences, seminars, tours and student trips
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Vermont Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.