Wells Fargo: Virginia Grant - Education and Environment
Wells Fargo Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Virginia
Location of residency: VirginiaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
We appreciate your interest in Wells Fargo's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Wells Fargo, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why Wells Fargo is actively involved in the communities where we live and work, and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed.
- In Virginia, we serve all regions and counties.
Wells Fargo makes contributions in areas that we believe are important to the future of our nation's vitality and success. Our first priority is to support programs and organizations whose chief purpose is to benefit low- and moderate-income individuals and families. We look for projects that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant.
In this cycle, we direct our contributions to non-profit organizations that work to advance these focus areas:
- Eliminating the pre-K – 12th grade achievement gap through services that support low- and moderate-income students
- Providing mentoring and out-of-school programs
- Preserving our environment through education programs that teach green practices
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- National initiatives (however, we do encourage requests from local affiliates for programs occurring in our region)
- Individuals seeking scholarships, fellowships, or sponsors for a particular cause
- Individual K-12 schools
- Animal-related causes (for example, rescue societies)
- For-profit entities, including start-up businesses
- Political, labor, religious, or fraternal activities
- Organizations other than 501(c)(3) nonprofits, governmental or tribal entities
- The following requests receive lower priority:
- Organizations that have been operating for less than two years
- Sports or athletic groups
- Capital campaigns
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Virginia Grant - Education and Environment by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.