Wells Fargo: Wyoming Grant
Wells Fargo Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Indigenous Group Public Elementary / Secondary School Public College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Wyoming
Location of residency: WyomingView website Save Need help writing this grant?
We appreciate your interest in Wells Fargo's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Wells Fargo, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why Wells Fargo is actively involved in the communities where we live and work, and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed.
Our Giving Priorities
Wells Fargo is proud to support organizations that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant.
Evolving our Strategic Philanthropy Approach
More focused giving + priorities = deeper, more measurable community impact
We have refined our strategic focus areas that we can have the greatest impact in assisting and improving our communities as follows:
- Early Learning and Literacy
- Closing the Achievement Gap
- Post-Secondary College/Career Readiness
- Affordable Housing
- Access to Economic Opportunity
Rural community programs and projects will be taken into consideration that fall out of the scope of these highlighted priorities so we can continue to support varying geographic needs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Only one request per calendar year per agency will be considered.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Organizations that are not designated 501(c)(3) by the IRS
- Organizations outside of Wells Fargo communities
- For-profit entities, including start-up small businesses
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Labor, religious or fraternal groups
- Individuals, including scholarships or fellowship assistance
- Sports and athletic groups and activities
- Equipment requests, including computer hardware or software
- Marketing and promotional activities or merchandise
- Start-up costs for organization
- Video or film production
- Research projects
- Promotional merchandise
- Animal related causes
- Multi-year requests
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Wyoming Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.