Wells Fargo: Wisconsin Grant
Wells Fargo Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Indigenous Group Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Wisconsin
Location of residency: WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: For the Greater Milwaukee Region, applications are accepted throughout the year but only reviewed in January, April, July and October. For all other areas, applications are accepted throughout the year.
Wells Fargo is proud to support organizations that work to strengthen our communities. We look for projects that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant. Our first priority is to support programs and organizations whose chief purpose is to benefit low- and moderate-income individuals and families.
- Create and sustain affordable housing
- Promote economic development
- Provide financial education and promote economic empowerment
- Provide job training and workforce development
- Revitalize and stabilize communities
- Addressing critical needs such as hunger and homelessness
- Enable and sustain independence for individuals and families
- Provide access to community services
- Access to cultural experiences for low- and moderate-income individuals
- Availability of a broad array of artistic opportunities and venues that reflect the community’s diversity
- Provide support that responds to foreclosure, rehabilitation, affordable housing (including rent) and neighborhood blight
- Small business development in minority/low income areas
- Programming that promotes adult job readiness and skills development and literacy
- Enhance youth literacy (k4 – 3rd grade) for students living in low-to-moderate income communities
- Mentoring programs that work to increase high school graduation rates
- Mentoring programs that prepare youth for success in post-secondary educational opportunities, trade schools, apprenticeships or technical college
- Initiatives that improve early childhood development
- Addresses issues that impact food security
- Assist our local veterans through various means
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Advertising and promotional items
- Animal related causes
- Capital campaigns
- For-profit entities including start-up businesses
- Individual higher education institutions
- Individuals, including scholarship or fellowship assistance
- International organizations
- Marketing activities
- Political, labor, religious or fraternal activities
- Publications, films or production underwriting
- Purchase of tables/tickets to fundraising events
- Recreational programs
- Single disease issues
- Sports/athletic group activities
- Start-up funding for new organizations
- Travel, including student trips
- Video or film production, including documentaries
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Wisconsin Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.