West Bend Community Foundation Grants
West Bend Community FoundationSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Mar 26, 2021 9:00pm PDT
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Environmental Conservation Environment Art & Culture Education
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Washington County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Washington County, WisconsinView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: First time applicants must register their organizations and then complete an organizational profile. Once the registration is complete, the organization will be prompted to complete the organization profile.
West Bend civic leaders Cliff Nelson and R. Douglas Ziegler believed that people ought to give back to the community in which they live. In 1999, the two men put their words into action by launching the West Bend Community Foundation, a Greater Milwaukee Foundation supporting organization that is a permanent charitable endowment serving the greater West Bend area.
The West Bend Community Foundation is a permanent charitable endowment that inspires, encourages and supports enduring donor legacies for the betterment of the greater West Bend community.
Nonprofits within the greater West Bend area or otherwise serving area residents and addressing broad fields of interest, such as:
- the arts and
- the environment.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made only to 501(c)(3) nonprofits within the greater West Bend area or otherwise serving area residents.
- Organizations may only apply for one grant of any type per year.
- Multi-year grants will be considered, but generally not for more than three years.
- Grants cover operating support, special projects or capital projects.
- Though the Foundation makes grants for both new projects and operating support, new project applications are generally given higher priority.
- Preference will be given to requests for new or expanded projects/programs and to cases where the Foundation's funds will make a significant impact.
- The board will not normally consider applications outside the normal funding cycle.
- Funding may not be used for:
- Sectarian religious purposes
- Debt reduction
- Entities ordinarily supported by government
- Campaigns to elect candidates
- Third party reimbursements
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”