West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Charitable Fund Grants
Greater Milwaukee FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 12, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 20, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Washington County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Washington County, WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: An organization must have a profile on Philanthropy Online, our online grants management system, before they will be given access to any grant application.
West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Charitable Fund
Like many businesses, West Bend Mutual Insurance Company generously supports charitable organizations and causes in its hometown. In the greater West Bend area, that happens through the company’s West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Charitable Fund, which specifically supports the arts, children and families, the environment and the community.
The Fund awards grants for new programs, capital projects or operating support. Multiple-year projects may be made for capital projects or projects requiring several years of development.
Priority is given, but not limited, to applications in the following areas:
- Arts and Culture
- Family, Youth, and Elderly
- Health and Human Services
- Community Development
- Historic Preservation
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Fund primarily awards grants to nonprofit organizations within the greater West Bend area or otherwise serving residents of the greater West Bend area.
- Grants are made only to nonprofit organizations exempt from federal taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Fund does not ordinarily support:
- Sectarian religious purposes
- Debt reduction
- Governmental entities
- Campaigns to elect candidates
- Third party reimbursements
- In addition, the Fund will normally not consider standard project applications that have been previously declined, unless expressly permitted by the Fund’s advisors.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Charitable Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.