West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Charitable Fund Grants
Greater Milwaukee FoundationSuggest an update
Next anticipated deadline: Sep 18, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Apr 3, 2021
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Historic Preservation Human & Social Services Health & Medicine Senior Services Education Community Development & Revitalization Family Services Youth Services Art & Culture Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Washington County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Washington County, WisconsinView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: An organization must have a profile on Philanthropy Online, our online grants management system, before they will be given access to any grant application.
West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Charitable Fund
Like many businesses, West Bend Mutual Insurance Company generously supports charitable organizations and causes in its hometown. In the greater West Bend area, that happens through the company’s West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Charitable Fund, which specifically supports the arts, children and families, the environment and the community.
The Fund awards grants for new programs, capital projects or operating support. Multiple-year projects may be made for capital projects or projects requiring several years of development.
Priority is given, but not limited, to applications in the following areas:
- Arts and Culture
- Family, Youth, and Elderly
- Health and Human Services
- Community Development
- Historic Preservation
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Fund primarily awards grants to nonprofit organizations within the greater West Bend area or otherwise serving residents of the greater West Bend area.
- Grants are made only to nonprofit organizations exempt from federal taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Fund does not ordinarily support:
- Sectarian religious purposes
- Debt reduction
- Governmental entities
- Campaigns to elect candidates
- Third party reimbursements
- In addition, the Fund will normally not consider standard project applications that have been previously declined, unless expressly permitted by the Fund’s advisors.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”