West Unity Area Foundation Grant
West Unity Area FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 31, 2020 9:00am PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Jun 30, 2020 9:00am PDT, Sep 30, 2020 9:00am PDT, Dec 31, 2020 9:00am PST
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Williams County, Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
The mission of the Millcreek-West Unity Area Foundation is to enhance the quality of life for all citizens of our area, now and for generations to come, by building community endowment, addressing needs through grant making, serving as a leader, catalyst and a resource for charitable giving. Foundation grants are made for public charitable purposes that enrich the quality of life of citizens of West Unity and the Williams County, Ohio area.
Generally, grants are made:
- to help launch new projects which represent a unique and unduplicated opportunity for the community
- to support established organizations for special purposes
- to generate
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation makes grants to tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations operating or proposing to
operate programs primarily for the benefit of Williams County residents.
- In general, the Foundation prefers funding for:
- Start-up costs for new programs
- One-time projects or needs
- Capital needs beyond an applicant's capabilities and means.
- The Foundation will not normally consider grants from unrestricted funds for the following purposes:
- Individuals other than scholarships (separate applications exist for the scholarship program)
- Programs that are strictly religious or sectarian in purpose
- Make-up of operating deficits, post-event or after-the-fact situations
- Endowment campaigns
- For any propaganda, political or otherwise, attempting to influence legislation or intervene in any political affairs or campaigns.
- In addition, the Foundation board is reluctant to approve grants to any organization for the purpose of maintaining an on-going operating budget or for multi-year grant requests.
- Please contact the Foundation office before submitting a multi-year grant request.
exceptions to this may be made at the discretion of the Board.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the West Unity Area Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.