West Yellowstone Foundation: Community Grants
West Yellowstone FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Apr 10, 2019
Later deadlines: Jul 10, 2019, Oct 10, 2019, Jan 10, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Gallatin County, Montana
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The West Yellowstone Foundation’s mission is to strengthen the sense of community and enhance the economic vitality in the West Yellowstone and Hebgen Lake Basin areas. The non-profit Foundation provides funding for charitable and philanthropic needs through permanent endowments, gifts, bequests, and grants. The Foundation raises and administers tax deductible, donated, charitable resources from individuals and organizations while meeting the donors’ wishes.
Grant Giving Priorities
- The Foundation is focused on making grants to organizations that are responsive to the dynamic changing needs of our community and visitors.
- We welcome innovative solutions, preventive actions are welcomed
- Partnerships and collaborations are highly encouraged.
- Other support such as partial funding, volunteers and in-kind gifts, that demonstrates community involvement is considered.
- Projects that impact the largest number of individual possible, with a modest investment of funds, are preferred. Program development and capacity building activities are eligible.
Grant Focus Areas
- Arts & Culture
- Basic Human Needs
- Economic Development
- Natural resources
- Historic Preservation
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for a grant, an organization must be a non-profit and provide service to the residents within their community.
- Organization must be located in or provide service to residents of West Yellowstone and Hebgen Lake Basin, Montana.
- Projects that impact the largest number of individuals possible, with a modest investment of funds are preferred.
- The Foundation prefers to make grants to organizations that are responsive to the changing needs of the community.
- The W.Y. Foundation does not award grants for the following:
- religious organizations for direct religious activities,
- debt retirement,
- individuals (except scholarships),
- political organizations or campaigns,
- telephone solicitations, and
- organizations that as a substantial part of their purpose, influence legislation.
- Lower priority is given to general operating expenses, capital or equipment requests and ongoing program support.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the West Yellowstone Foundation: Community Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.