Marvin Aures/Bob Krantz Herpetological Grant
Western New York Herpetological SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $750
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2020
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Research, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: New York
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Marv Aures/Bob Krantz Herpetological Research Grant is given in honor and memory of two of the founding members of the Western New York Herpetological Society. Marv and Bob were passionate about improving captive herp husbandry and conserving herps in the wild through scientific research.
The Aures/Krantz Grant was established to support non-profit herpetological – especially chelonian related – education, conservation and research efforts.
A grant of up to $750 will be awarded in one of the following areas:
- New York State Herpetology;
- Student Research in Herpetology;
- Reptile and Amphibian Conservation;
- Reptile and Amphibian Captive Management, Husbandry, and Propagation; and
- Herpetology Education.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Marvin R. Aures/Bob Krantz Herpetological Grant will give preference, but is not limited to, chelonian research topics.
- Letters of support from collaborating partners or institutions are encouraged.
- Grant funds may not be used as salary, tuition or to pay the costs of publication.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Marvin Aures/Bob Krantz Herpetological Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.