White-Wilson Community Foundation Health Grants
White-Wilson Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Dec 31, 2020
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Florida: Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County, Walton County
Location of residency: Counties in Florida: Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County, Walton CountyView website Save
About this funder:
The White-Wilson Community Foundation
Formed in 2012, the White-Wilson Community Foundation strives to make its community the healthiest on Earth. The Foundation serves individuals and organizations in Okaloosa, Santa Rosa and Walton Counties. Charitable contributions are made to non-profit organizations that advance community health, increase access to care or provide health-related educational services.
White-Wilson Community Foundation Giving
- Applications are reviewed annually or as determined by the board of directors.
- Organizations may request contributions annually and no more than once per 12-month period.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are only awarded to not for profit health organizing and qualifying 501(c)3 organizations.
- The White-Wilson Community Foundation does not award grants to the following:
- Political or lobbying organizations
- Religious organizations
- For profit organizations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the White-Wilson Community Foundation Health Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.