WCF Emergency Grant Program
Whitefish Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $500 - US $2,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Flathead County, Montana
Location of residency: Flathead County, MontanaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The mission of the Whitefish Community Foundation is to enrich the quality of life in the Whitefish area by fostering philanthropy, building endowments, and helping donors and nonprofits benefit our community.
The Whitefish Community Foundation offers support to nonprofits in the areas of Health, Human Services, Education, Sports & Recreation, Environment, Civic, Animals & Wildlife and Arts & Culture. We offer several grant programs to help nonprofits benefit our community.
Emergency Grant Program
Emergency Grant Program addresses critical, urgent, or emergency needs, and is designed to be a rapid response grant program. Awards range from $500 to $2,000 or more at the discretion of the Board. Grant applications are reviewed immediately to provide quick turn around. Applicants are notified immediately following the approval process and awards are made quickly.
- Projects that require quick granting action in order to address a community problem or situation requiring serious and immediate attention.
- A request for computer equipment will be considered if it is a true emergency.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for funding, an organization must be a 501 (C) 3, government entity, or other IRS recognized charitable entity providing services to residents of Whitefish, Montana.
- Projects that request funding for recurring expenses, travel expenses, general operating expenses, routine maintenance, or grants that have been previously funded by the Community Foundation or, projects requesting funding more than once within a twelve-month period are not permitted or eligible and are discouraged.
- The Whitefish Community Foundation does not provide support for the following:
- religious activities
- debt retirement
- political activities
- pass through organizations
- organizations working primarily to influence legislation
- Grant applications that have been previously submitted to the Competitive Grant Program are not eligible for funding.
- The Community Foundation does not fund projects retroactively.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the WCF Emergency Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.