Wichita Wagonmasters, the Good Life Grants
Wichita Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $250 - US $1,000
Deadline: Oct 31, 2019 10:00am PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Hospital / Clinic Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Sedgwick County, Kansas
Location of residency: KansasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Established in 2012 by the Wichita Wagonmasters, the Good Life Grants are committed to benefiting the quality of life for people in the Wichita area. The fund serves a wide range of projects enabling more people to enjoy the good life and to promote the idea Wichita is a great place to live, work and play.
What we fund
- Programs serving Wichita, Kansas
- Programs that avoid duplication of existing services
- Programs that collaborate with or facilitate collaboration among nonprofit organizations
- Programs that suggest creative and practical approaches to community problems
- Organizations with fiscal soundness
- Organizations that leverage other funding sources when available
- Programs that exhibit measurable results
- Organizations that demonstrate present and future sustainability
- Programs that address prevention as well as remediation
- Capital equipment, improvements and construction
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants to the George R. Tiller, M.D. Memorial Fund at the Wichita Community Foundation:
- must be in good standing with the Kansas Secretary of State’s office,
- must be currently exempt under IRS Section 501(c)(3), and classified as an organization to which contributions are deductible under Section 170(c)(2), normally a public charity under Section 509(a).
- If an emerging nonprofit is certified by the Internal Revenue Service through a form 1023EZ, or is working with a qualified Kansas nonprofit as their fiscal agent, they may apply.
- The fund will not accept grant requests for:
- general support of operating budgets,
- reduction of organizational debt,
- direct lobbying or influencing of elections,
- tax-supported government functions,
- funding individuals,
- unnecessary duplication of existing services,
- fundraising campaigns and expenses,
- beauty or talent contests,
- support of religious organizations of religious purposes, or
- courtesy advertising.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wichita Wagonmasters, the Good Life Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.