Wild Rivers Coast Alliance Grants
Wild Rivers Coast Alliance
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Organizations
Location of project: Counties in Oregon: Coos County, Curry County, Douglas County, Josephine County
Location of residency: OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Wild Rivers Coast Alliance is a philanthropic organization associated with the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort. Our grant funding comes from the net proceeds from Bandon Preserve, a 13-hole par-3 golf course at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
Our focus is to fund community projects on the South Coast of Oregon that are committed to triple-bottom-line results (conservation, community, and economy) and prioritize approaches that blend innovative ecological initiatives while driving economic opportunity.
Our priorities include supporting and promoting healthy fish and species habitats, working landscapes and seascapes, sustainable tourism and local entrepreneurs.
To help us achieve this vision, we have laid out a series of regional objectives to help guide our work. These objectives include:
- Strengthen economic stability, community assets, and the environment by supporting working landscapes and seascapes
- Drive economic development and ecological enhancement by fostering local, sustainable businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Drive greater resources to the region, forge partnerships, and strengthen capacity to help local organizations better accomplish their goals
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wild Rivers Coast Alliance is a grantmaking organization focused on the South Coast of Oregon.
- Our region comprises the 10 watersheds from the Coquille to the Winchuck Rivers.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wild Rivers Coast Alliance Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.