WDA Graduate Student Scholarship Award
Wildlife Disease Association
Grant amount: US $2,000
Deadline: Feb 26, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Wildlife Disease Association’s mission is to acquire, disseminate, and apply knowledge of the health and diseases of wild animals in relation to their biology, conservation, and interactions with humans and domestic animals.The WDA Graduate Student Scholarship Award acknowledges outstanding academic and research accomplishment, productivity, and future potential in pursuit of new knowledge in wildlife health or disease.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be pursuing an advanced (graduate) degree at the time of application.
- To be considered, the candidate must have completed a four-year baccalaureate degree.
- The candidate should be committed to leadership, scholarship, and service in the wildlife health profession.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be members of the WDA at the time applications are received.
- Candidates with an overall grade point average of 3.5 or above in 4.0 systems (or 80% or better in percentile systems) will receive priority.
- Students not scored on the 4.0 grade point system must include an official explanation of the grade point or grade score system used at their institution and provide a conversion to a 4.0 or percentile grade point average.
- Awards are non-renewable and may be received only once by a given candidate.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the WDA Graduate Student Scholarship Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.