Wildlife Diversity Small Grants Program
South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks (GFP)
Grant amount: US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 16, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: South Dakota
Location of residency: United States
Age restriction: At least 18 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks will accept proposals for funding through the Wildlife Diversity Small Grants Program. The Wildlife Diversity Small Grants Program provides funding for researchers, educators and naturalists to carry out projects focused on native wildlife.
In 2017 the Small Grants funding will be used for projects focused on education and outreach. Native wildlife species and their habitat should be the emphasis of the proposed project.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Funding is for researchers, educators and naturalists to carry out projects focused on native wildlife.
- Projects should be limited to one year.
- Multi-year projects will be considered, but additional annual funding will not be available.
- Must provide a product directly useable by the public.
- State, federal and tribal governmental agencies are ineligible to apply, however, individual employees of State, federal and tribal governmental agencies can apply as private citizens.
- Proposals from local levels of government will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Employees of the South Dakota Department of Game, Fish and Parks are not eligible to apply.
- State, federal and tribal governmental agencies are ineligible to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wildlife Diversity Small Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.