Wildlife Preservation Fund
East Tennessee FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 6, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Apr 6, 2022
Applicant type: Government Entity College / University Nonprofit Hospital / Clinic Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Knox County, Tennessee
Location of residency: Knox County, TennesseeView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Wildlife Preservation Fund
The Wildlife Preservation Fund was established in 1991 to "foster the natural beauty of the community in which we live (Knox County) and to conserve for the general public and posterity certain areas of land in a natural state as a scenic area, a sanctuary for plants, trees, animals, birds and other wildlife, and a protected watershed."
Grant Amounts and Term
$10,700 is available to award; organizations may apply for the entire amount or a portion of available funds
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible organizations must have and be able to provide documentation to verify the following:
- Confirmation that the organization is a 501(c)(3) public charity, unit of government , or educational institution
- New or emerging groups that do not have nonprofit status may apply if they have an established nonprofit organization as a fiscal sponsor
- Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- Legal name of organization, address and contact information (phone fax, email address)
- Primary contact person and title
- List of staff administering the project
- Most recent financial statements and/or most recent audit and/or IRS Form 990
- Current year operating budget
- List of current board of directors or equivalent governing body
- Confirmation that the organization operates and is organized so as to not discriminate on the basis of race, color national origin, religion, gender, familial status, sexual orientation, age, disability, covered veteran status, or other characteristics as identified in the Foundation’s Non-Discrimination Policy Statement.
- Additional eligibility criteria specific to the Wildlife Preservation Fund:
- Organizations must be located in and propose projects that benefit wildlife/the environment in Knox County (TN)
- Proposed projects must hold the premises as a natural scenic area and as a sanctuary for birds and wildlife
- There must be no improvement on or changes to the natural condition of the property and the watershed
- The following types of requests will NOT be funded:
- Projects that have explicit religious content, express a particular religious view or advance a religious purpose
- Debt retirement or budget deficits
- Endowment funds or general fundraising campaigns
- Capital improvements
- Grants to individuals
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wildlife Preservation Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.